Friday, February 17, 2012

Right now im a part time student at a community college, and I am jobless. I keep finding jobs at really lame places that pay very little; Starbucks & Hollister, just to name a few. Right now my parents are helping me with my bills & so is my roommate, but I really want to pay for my own bills. With the way my payments work I lease my car so I pay that, car insurance, gas, food, apartment rent, & utilities. Added up its just about $1100 a month I should be making. I dont mind working two jobs, because realistically its what I need to be doing. I've been thinking of working as a waiter during the day and going to bartending school to get a bartending license so I could bartend on weekends. Is that a good idea? What are other good jobs for part time students?|||You can make better money, considering your situation, by being a waiter at a restaurant such as Steak & Ale, Olive Garden, etc. The pay is essentially all tips, but if you do a good job, have a helpful, friendly personality you'll do ok. My cousin waited Tables at Steak & Ale and he made good money.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment