Friday, February 24, 2012

how much money do you think i could make if i sold my tickets. my two friends and i have three seats together. they aren't very good seats, but i know that a lot of people want to see her show since it is her comeback tour. they are 3 tickets to the chicago show on april 29 and we originally paid $80 for each ticket. How much do you think we could each make?|||atleast $200 per ticket

in my town the cheapest I could find is $300

good luck!

I would buy them from you if I lived in Chicago for ATLEAST $250 each and I am broke a$$ poor - I would sooo find the money somehow|||Try to start selling those right now I guess if you sell them early U can get almost what you paid or even a bit more. Good luck, I hope U can get good seats :D

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment