Friday, February 24, 2012

I am seeing the band rush for the first time at jones beach on july 24th in more than a week and am very excited i checked the weather for the 24th and it says thunderstorms with a 30% chance of percipitation although it probably wont rain just in case im wondering if they have played in the rain before and i am aware that they canceled there chicago show last week because of the rain but they also had some of there equipment damaged and could be a different situation thank you|||no worries. they'll just levitate the crowd above the clouds. They can do that cause they're f*cking Rush and can withstand any kind of weather.|||I believe your ticket will probably say rain or shine on it, as I just went to see the Doobie Brothers and Chicago there this past Saturday night and my ticket definitely said that on it, but it wasn't raining and they 100% def played a full concert so i don't know why you heard it was cancelled as i saw it. Anyway, they will play in the rain, but if its a thunderstorm, then they might not be able to play. That has happened to me there, I saw Seal there and its was thundering and lightening so they cut the concert short, he only sang 4 songs, but man was it a sick show with the lightning lighting up the sky. I also saw Def Leppard and Journey there a few years back in the rain but they both played as there was no lightning. I hope that helps. have fun!|||Most likely *they'll* be under a tarp. You, however, will be on your own as far as trying to stay dry... and umbrellas usually aren't allowed. I suggest a poncho.|||i hope they all get electrocuted

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment