Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So who else is excited for the Believers Never Die Tour Part Deux?

I know I am!

When and where are y'all going?

I'm going May 9th, Chicago show. I got bad seats, section 213. But I don't really care, I still get to go. :D|||I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! IM GOING MAY 1ST...I'M BUYING MY TICKETS TOMORROW SO I DONT KNOW WHERE IM SITTING!!

BUT IM STILL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO鈥?HAPPY!!|||Im going April 22nd, general Addimition :D

Report Abuse

|||may 8th. cant wait!

Report Abuse

|||May 13! uh Hell yes I'm excited! and the venue there playing here is out doors and I got my tickets on pre-sale and they say "standing room" which most likely means pit/floor! 2nd time seeing fall out boy.I'm a big fan! (i know 2 times isn't alot lol) and I love cobra! excited for The whole concer!

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment