Friday, February 24, 2012

While watching Y&R today,,,,,it became very clear to me that as Good of a detective as Paul and JT are,,,,,they are not TOO discreet while talking !!! the past few conversations they have had has been at the coffee shop with EVERYONE in ear-shot,,,David Chow This,,David Chow that,,,NOW the girl from Chicago shows up,,I thought she was scared of David. Paul offered to go to Chicago,,,BUT NO> here she PoPs Up in Genoa City,,

My question is,,,Woulden't you think they would be a BIT less talky-talky about DAVID CHOW when people are around??? I woulden't want my business shouted all over town...expecially if it involved David|||Yeah, I hear your (and them) loud and clear. Yes, for private investigators they sure aren't very discreet, are they.

I think the same thing about Gloria, Micheal, and Kevin talking about the tainted face cream, and the possibility that Gloria will be tried for murder. I mean, sometimes they even start raising their voices at one another in the coffee shop with all sorts of people hanging around.

I want David Chow to go back to where ever he came from. I've never particularly liked this character. I think somehow he should get the ax... Send him to prison, have him die. I don't care just get rid of him already.

And speaking of Paul... Did he and Maggie break-up, because I haven't seen her on the show in the longest time? Does anyone know what's happened to her?

God bless!|||I hear ya. And watch the next time Chow takes his "bookie" calls. He walked out of the meeting today and said he had to return a phone call, and stood right in the middle of the lobby talking and never once looked around to see who might be listening. Believe me if I was doing private or underhanded business, my eyes wouldn't stop scanning the area LOL!|||I was thinking the SAME THING. Paul and Jt need to be a little more professional when it comes to business!
now that they know just what David is like ,,,,Paul needs to jump on the telling to Nicki>>> does she die?
BUT I think that David got the heads up from someone today when he was on the phone before Paul walked in looking for Nicki,,,the look on his face was "WHO'' and it seemed like he wasn't surprised to see Paul...

did anyone else think this besides myself???|||I tend to agree with you! However, what we see as them being "out-in-the-open" in various places, may just be the right place to talk about some things. Not everyone that comes into the coffee house (or airport, for that matter), knows or cares about Clarke. By the same token, doing that in the open, sometimes gets you unexpected results, and actions!|||I noticed this too....whatever happened to Paul's office? Did Y&R cut it out of his budget? Remember Lynn was his secretary? lol And like the other poster said: David and Brad are both always taking those "secretive bookie/gambling" calls right in the lobby of Jabot with tons of people walking by them at all times.|||your right.. especially with all the nosy people in there, and what if Gloria over heard,, she would blackmail somebody..she needs money now anyway..what do you think David chow is up too besides trying to Nicki's money..it getting kind of boring to me with all the business talk,,what will happen next,,it is so stupid to talk about all that in the coffee shop when they should be in their office,..........lol|||I noticed the same thing. They are not discreet at all. Even when the waitress comes up to the table they just keep blabbing. And then go to the bar with people around and talk on their phones for everyone to hear! Not so believable.|||For sure they should be more careful, l was wondering why Paul brought the woman to the "coffee house" to discuss something about David!!|||Amen!! Even when they were talking at the airport (after Paul landed), he was just chatting away about it as if he was all alone!! I think it's just one of those soap slip ups they thought we were all too stupid to notice. LOL|||Look, David Chow isnt that popular a person that everyone at the coffee shop would know or even care if anyone was talking about him.|||I thought the same thing. In public it should be just "HE" not "DAVID". They both know who they are talking about. And so do we.|||true...and tell them to lock their doors. on bb especially, folks talk about each other and the next minute the person they talk about enters through the door|||True ... David I believe knows that he talked to that step daughter chick that came to genoa city.|||(pssst) <whispers to miss monk>....you're not supposed to notice that !!!|||i was thinking same|||I have to totally agree with you. I also thought it was really strange for that girl to come to GC if she was sure that he had murdered her mother.

If they have things to talk about, JT is suppose to have an office at NE, so why don't they go there? As it turned out David did see or hear about the girl from Chicago.

Somehow I don't think the writers "think" about anything or perceive how what they are writing will be understood in the viewers eyes or how they will relate to the story. I don't think they put themselves into the viewers shoes and watch it from their perspective, and also the history of the show.

I'm sure these new writers have no clue as to the dynamics of a lot of the characters or the history of many of them. I think a lot of them need to do some homework and watch or read a lot of the back shows, because there are a lot of stories that have been left hanging.

What happened with Ji-Min's murder? Jill never mentions it anymore.
Also Maggie left without any fanfare here today and poof gone.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment