Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ok so I'm going to do my best to try and explain this:

So I go onto Panic! At The Disco's official page and click on the link for the Chicago show tickets. I go through all the processes for buying the ticket minus actually paying for it, just to get an idea how much it was going to cost. It said it only cost $38 all together. I couldn't believe it because I have asked people and they said they got their tickets for around $150. It didn't specify where the seat were either. So I don't understand what this was all about? I know the ticket site was legit because it was linked by the legit band site?

I hope this all makes sense and sorry if it doesn't!|||I used to buy concert tickets online at TicketFront.com .Its the most reliable ticket selling website.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment