Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I live right outside of Chicago and I was wondering about any free shows this summer. I know about Blues Fest, Jazz Fest, and the Taste of Chicago. But I am really wondering about any smaller bands, in the alternative grouping. If there are any bigger artists preforming free shows, please inform also! :D

Thanks, Annilee|||Betweent the links below, you should have a complete list of all the summer festivals in the city.|||Be sure to look into the Grant Park Music Festival. This has a variety of music types, though I admit the ones I have seen are when my sister was part of the Lyric Opera's young artists program. There are usually free small concerts at the Chicago Cultural Center on Wednesdays during lunch hour.|||stay away from the city, nothing but trouble

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment