Friday, February 24, 2012

Lupe Fiasco or N.E.R.D. in CHICAGO...

Lupe opened up in the Glow in the Dark tour...which is ok...but if anyone is familiar with hip hop shows...dem shitz aint ever on time...but this one was... 7:00 on the dot Lupe was on stage...There were people still coming in... In my opinion N.E.R.D. should have opened....at least for the Chicago show...|||Saturday papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways to answer your question they should had Mos Def put N.E.R.D first then Lupe. I mean at least in the Chicago stop, in any other city then do whatever. Cause lets face it, people gonna wanna see their local artist so they shouldn't make them first you know. Cause lord knows I'm never on time for any concert and I would had been pissed if I missed him or came into the set while he started already|||I was wondering the same thing, when they came to NYC. That's the main reason I was actually there early. lol My guess is the set. N.E.R.D had all the lights and stuff, and Lupe didn't really have much. I think that's why they made him go first. I think N.E.R.D should of been the opening act (for the whole thing).|||agreed. I would have put lupe before N.E.R.D. at least in Chi-Town. That show was probably banans in Chicago with Lupe and Kanye.|||I heard complaints about that at school but at least you got to go, I was dreaming of what it could have been like|||Yea thats kinda odd...being that Lupe is a bit more popular in hip hop then NERD|||i agree. lupe should maybe come behind or before ye.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment