Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They are touring the United States with Big Time Rush and they are BTR's opening. I'm going to their Chicago show :) I absolutley LOVE One Direction and I always see YouTube videos about fans meeting them as they enter/leave the venue and getting their autographs,etc. Since they are the opening, is there anyway I could leave BTR's concert a little early and try to find them? I really want to meet them! Thanks :)

p.s. Since they are the opening for BTR, how many songs do you think they will sing? I read in one article that they were going to play all the songs off of their upcoming album to try to "woo" the Americans, thus becoming their fans. Other than that, I can't find any more info on what songs they could be playing. What do you think?|||When I went to a BTR concert bnack in July, we had the opportunity to meet all of the opening act singers. There was about 5 (It was outside and at a theme park. We were there for seven hours... The earlier you went, the better seats you had) .|||I'm going to that show too!!! (: I think we're going to leave BTR early to see 1D, but I dont know Rosemont Theatre too well , and I don't know if there's any place fans can go to meet them? AHH I have to meet them ): If you get any more information about it can you email me? :)

火车采集器
  • raw food
  • palladium ballroom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment