Tuesday, February 28, 2012

They are touring the United States with Big Time Rush and they are BTR's opening. I'm going to their Chicago show :) I absolutley LOVE One Direction and I always see YouTube videos about fans meeting them as they enter/leave the venue and getting their autographs, pictures, etc. Since they are the opening, is there anyway I could leave BTR's concert a little early and try to find them? Where do you think they would be? I really want to meet them! Thanks :)

p.s. Since they are the opening for BTR, how many songs do you think they will sing? I read in one article that they were going to play all the songs off of their new album to try to "woo" the Americans, thus becoming their fans. Other than that, I can't find any more info on what songs they could be playing. What do you think?|||well im not too sure, but this is definitely a better answer than his ^^ im from australia so i wont have this problem, but my guess is that the girls get there really early, sneak and find, have passes, if you see them ask if you can come hang out. ask really sweetly, guys like that stuff -_- not sure where they'll be but when they walk around which they will probably do because they LOVE their fans, try and find them and just talk.

im not too sure that they will sing all of their songs from their album, 1 because they would get REALLY out of breath and so they will get really tired. 2 because it would take up too much time. i would think they would at least play 2 songs.
im also a directioner like you, have fun, and good luck :)|||I hate them because my GF likes them lol

火车采集器
  • used boats
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment