Tuesday, February 21, 2012

not just the city, western/southwestern burbs also..|||I'm not sure. I'm guessing you asked this because you live in Chicago right? Well I would look up a few local bars around town and ask about it. It couldn't hurt, that's the way I had to do it when I wanted to see a WWE PPV where I live, just call them up and ask if they're showing any WWE PPV's, they might be showing them I don't know but if they're not you might have to find a stream or order the show. It's best to ask a week or so in advance so you can plan ahead because believe me when they show events like that the place can be packed. I went and saw a WrestleMania 24 at a bar after looking everywhere else for it, we arrived an hour or so into it and ended up having to stand for 2 and a half hours, the place was so packed.|||im not sure you can check on
http://www.maps.google.com
satellite veiw

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment