Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm interested in your own experience, not a list copied and pasted from an online restaurant guide. (I've already looked at those.)
Thanks!|||Buca Giovanni is great. The Stinking Rose is ok, for a chain restaurant, haven't tried Ceasars.

My favorites
Marios Boheimian Cigar Store right at Washington Square has great Italian style sandwiches. Not fancy but good.
Cafe Macaroni on Columbus at Jackson is good, great pasta and other favorites.
Rose Pistola on Columbus at Green [approximately] is the best upscale Itialian food.

Bon Gusto!|||Buca Giovanni on Greenwich.|||The Stinking Rose|||cesars is great|||I like Enrico's. I went there with three other people and we all ordered different things and tried a little of each. All were very good! :)

火车采集器
  • google chrome extensions
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment