Tuesday, February 21, 2012

does anyone know when Taylor Swift tickets for the Oct. 9 Chicago show go on sale? Did they already go on sale? and where? because they aren't on ticketmaster :( ughh help please!|||Right now they are not on sale.
But you can check here http://taylorswift.com/tourpage.html frequently and see when they will go on sale. (Scroll Down to the bottom for your date in October)
About a month before she will change it to the date when they are going on sale, instead of just saying "Coming Soon".

I highly reccomend going. I had the best night of my life at her concert. She is so awesome and a lot of fun in person!|||I would go to Taylor's website taylorswift.com. I just purcahsed tickets for a show at the end of August, so I bet the Chicago tickets won't be on sale for another month or so. Keep checking that site. You should enter your email address and get on her mailing list. If you are on that, they will send you a presale code. I would suggest buying the tickets at the presale times. Her shows sell out in minutes, so buy them while you can!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment