Friday, February 24, 2012

Alright, so I won a Meet and Greet Pass to the Chicago show this weekend, I'm so stoked! I can't believe I won :D! I was just wondering what happens there, and I also have a few other questions.

How long are they? And will I have longer than 5 seconds of talk time with them?

How does this work exactly? because this is my first one, ever.

I want to get them something, something memorable. What do you guys think?

Anything else I might need to know, please add on. Thanks in advance.|||Okay, so i've never had a meet and greet with Paramore but i have had one with Aly and Aj, so your meet and greet depends on a lot of things, so lets say there is a lot of people in the line, even if your toward the front you wont get much time with them, all we got was a picture and me and my friend were 3rd in line. so you usually arive a little bit early and they come out and you go backstage in a little room and meet them, then they either take pictures or sign stuff or something, you dont get much time to talk, sorry.

火车采集器
  • just tires
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment