Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm taking a singing class this summer and so far I've sung And All That Jazz from Chicago (show not the movie).

I need suggestions for a new song to practice. Musical theater, or any pop rock songs.

I'm not sure of my range at this time. The teacher says I have a good mix voice and that i might be a soprono. I can't sing that low apparently. The accompinatist said a song like Defying Gravity would be good for me. I don't know if this helps much in suggesting anything. Thanks a lot.|||-For Good from Wicked (Elphaba's part)
-What I Did For Love from A Chorus Line
-Who Knew by P!nk
-Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
-Defying Gravity from Wicked
-The Wizard And I from Wicked
-Love Song by Sara Bareilles
-Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift
-Gimme Gimme from Thoroughly Modern Millie
-Hopelessly Devoted To You
-Somewhere (A Place for Us) from West Side Story
-Taylor the Latte Boy by Kristen Chenoweth
-Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas
-Reflection from Mulan
-Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
-Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
-Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
-I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders
-You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban

Good luck!|||Some musical theatre options:

How Could I Ever Know? - The Secret Garden
Once Upon a Dream - Jekyll & Hyde
Someone Like You - Jekyll & Hyde
Daddy's Son - Ragtime
Storybook - The Scarlet Pimpernel
Tomorrow - Annie
If I Were A Bell - Guys & Dolls
Adelaide's Lament - Guys & Dolls
Memory - Cats
On My Own - Les Miserables
Buenos Aires - Evita
I Could Have Danced All Night - My Fair Lady
Somewhere That's Green - Little Shop of Horrors
Learn Your Lessons Well - Godspell
Goodnight, My Someone - The Music Man
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Wizard of Oz|||Christina aguilera- the voice within

火车采集器
  • map of united states with cities
  • bonefish grill menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment