Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am going to New York in a couple weeks and I was thinking of trying to rush tickets for a show. I am a college student so I'm trying to save as much money as I can! Does anyone have any experience with doing this and can share some tips maybe? Also, I live in Chicago right now and I was thinking of trying to rush tickets for Broadway in Chicago show, anyone ever do this?

Thanks, and 10 points to the Best Answer!|||Rush tickets are normally available either when the box office opens or a few hours before the production starts. Rush tickets are normally about $20-25 each. Sometimes a student ID is required to purchase tickets (though often with one student ID, two tickets can be purchased).

I hope this information is very helpful.

Good luck
Native New Yorker

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment