Friday, February 24, 2012

ok heres the story but ill try 2 make it as brief as i can but its long, heres the story, i never relly had much luck with any gurls in my life, im 20 rite now and still never relly had any real gurlfriend, im the nicest most open minded down to earth sensative sweetest loving man any woman wood ever meet but everyone i meet seems 2 take that 4 granted, im a white man that relly likes brown gurls nd always has since i was a teenager, i like hispanic, indian, natives, and specially pacific islanders since theyre the ppl i mostly know and i speak a language they speak as i learned on my own, and i live here in usa but thats a long story i dont wanna talk about that, ill jus talk more about love, it seems 2 me as everyone is hung up on this image thing, no one cares anymore at all, everyone has a negative attitude, i watch the steve wilkos show all the time, not so much today but the old chicago shows from the tapes i have and those ones on youtube and i have learned alot but basically jus common sense from his show AND in real life, women jus love the image and like guys who treat them like crap, it seems that the only type of guys women like r soldiers, athletes or gang bangers, no romantic guys, usually its always the same excuses y gurls dont like me, they have a husband, boyfriend, honeyboo, babies daddy, or other stuff, ur not my type, i dont like white guys only black, ur too young, ur too short, ur not my type, its all the same everytime, usually one of 3 big circumstances

1. the gurls live VERY sheltered lives and arent open minded 2 b with a guy like
2. their friends lied and told them a crazy once upon a time story about a stupid little bad experience with me
or 3. they jus dont wanna change or try new things

i got no help or support in my life for all this stuff i been through and my trials and tribulations, i go to bed alone, wake up alone and spend most of my days alone and i jus dont want 2 anymore, im always alone and not cared for cuz i have no gurlfriend 2 share my life with and everyone in this town is simple minded and unwelcoming and i jus wanna leave, but cant for now, i will but it wont b for a while yet, im always ignored and never talked 2, gurls jus turn me down and ASSUME sumone else will come along and help me but they dont, thats y im so mad cuz im being shuffled off from person 2 person, the scary thing of all is that theres no meaning or direction 2 any females feelings, one minute theyre ok with me next minute they want me far away from them as possible, they cant make up their minds!! its like theyre so fast 2 hold grudges with me but so forgiving to their abusers n such, they jus 4give them but me, totally opposite, their feelings go a million directions at once, like every which way...and its scary!!! its eating me up inside bcuz i feel like ive done all i can, racist ppl, gang bangers, drug dealers, deat beats, stupid ppl etc...these ppl dont seem 2 have ANY plans on changing their ways and everytime theyre questioned about it they lie through their teeth and everyone believes them cuz no one knows the lonely lost sad empty feel i feel everyday and nite...

several mexicans and pacific islanders gurls that i tried dating didnt like me back cuz im white and i mean ones i talked to in person AND ones i tried being friends with on different sights like facebook and so forth, i have been called every racist name you can call a white man as a teenager " cracker, redneck, cowboy, bumpkin, honkey, *** shot, snow flake, rabbit, haole, fly ****, white fish, white trash, white boy " anything negative towards a white man

and i dont get it, cuz i speak so much foreign language and i know all about other countries and islands, i never been in any trouble in my life, never hit a woman, never been high or drunk or arrested, i love my mom and respect her so wen i fall in love i treat women the same way i treat my mom, im not a sick person, im not a child molester or a wife beater, i never even woodve exposed myself or opened up and told this story in the first place if i was even remotely bad, everything was done by CHOICE, nobody made me tell this story, nobody forced me 2 do anything but same with the gurls, no one forced them 2 turn me down or not like me, it was all done by their own free sick will, i jus love brown women in general and im relly romantic, im gonna go through wat it takes 2 make sure i get sum justice and that im treated fairly from now on

please help me ppl, i jus dont know where else 2 turn|||Long :P Well mabey you should try going out more. Bars,clubs, that sort of thing. Go with a friend who does this sort of thing often. Try and make yourself look polished but casual. Things like a shave, haircut, new clothes, a tan or working out can really make a difference. And try not to be so narrow minded. Be friendly with girls, and keep conversation subtle. Ask them about themselves. People like people who like them. Alcohol is fine just as long as you don't over do it. No one likes a drunk. Stay away from drugs. Theyre unattractive and can seriously mess up your life. Hope I helped!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment