Friday, February 24, 2012

Is the Blue Man Group show in Vegas the same as the Chicago show?|||It is similar. But not the same. Although all the Blue Man venues offer the same type of percussion and some of the same songs, each show has its own routines and skits.

The Vegas show is very good. I saw it when Blue Man was playing at the Luxor in 2001. I've also seen the Blue Men when they were touring through Texas. It was also a great show with fantastic percussion but the skits were a lot different.|||I am sure it is similiar.|||Very similar from what I've been told.

I've only seen the Vegas group - but have a friend that has seen all of them except one group. He said they are all pretty much the same show.

Don't you get so caught up in the ending ---- the flowing paper & all!

They are soooooo good!

火车采集器
  • word twist
  • restaurants in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment