Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I live in East Finchley. There are only 3 eateries worth spending money in. Genzo. Poseidon. Chinon. Genzo offers quality I would drive into Soho for. You have included a VERY dubious list of establishments. Perhaps either your reviewers (if they exist) have no taste buds, or you accept entries by reading Yellow Pages. To call yourself a guide is laughable. Edward Mitchell|||near bishops avenue oooo

why dont u just go and eat in the

THE WHITE LION near finchley tube station, hollywood bowl or WOOD GREEN? N22!|||Are you asking a general question there or asking a specific person a question?

I have never eaten in East Finchley - and to be honest the 600 mile trip might have something to do with that. I haven't written a restaurant guide either so you are right to complain to me, I have never included your restaurant in a restaurant guide. But why should I?

So why are you asking everyone wht we have never included your restaurant in a guide?

火车采集器
  • helly hansen
  • chucky cheese games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment