Friday, February 24, 2012

I went to the Chicago show and they played 3 songs on their xylophone pipe things during the how to be a rock and roll star act. I remember one of them was "Like a Virgin" but I don't remember the other two. This was after the screen told them to "play songs from the masters". Can someone please tell me?|||Hmm...i think that was during the part where they said they were supposed to pay tribute to band before. The show I was at they did Freebird. They also did a Led Zepplin song but I don't know the title.

I laughed so hard at the Freebird one. The one guy on the end held up a lighter. After a few seconds...the one on the other end pulled out a fire extinguisher....too f-ing funny.|||no|||I saw them and they did "Baba Oreily" by The Who. Major refrain is "Teenage wasteland...". Sound familiar?|||"Whip It"
"Crazy Train"

Those were the other two they did @ the show i saw in Boston... they also did "like a virgin" so maybe those were the ones

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment