Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm reading this thing about secrets to six pack abs. The guy goes on and on about how others are scams. Makes some pretty big claims about his research and himself. But I don't see any cross references backing up his research. So I want to hear from anyone who has this book and has had good or bad experiences with it.

Your input is helpful. To understand why I ask, read my last question about heart attacks. After what I saw, I don't want to end up like some 47 yr old 300 lb dead man. Health has a whole new meaning to me suddenly.

Thanks for your help.

:)|||Hi, I bought the e-book over spring break and have been doing the exercises for over a week. I'm already in good shape but want to get even healthier.

I'm not related to Mike Geary at all...But the program is great. I've never been to the gym for shorter amount of time (less than 1 hour per session, 3 times a week), but I've never had better workouts.

Give the program a try, and it'll be worth it for sure.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment