Friday, February 3, 2012

I just wathced the presentation from mike geary book" how to get a 6 pack and I m nearly shocked. IU have lean body and gr8 abs but with so much effort. So has any1 actually read the book, is it true and effective? Can any1 give me some information included in the book? ( not everything, just a few) to try them as long as the food and the workout are concerned?|||Hey,
yeah my friend had the book, it isn't this much of a deal!
After a long research on the subject I finally found a great ebook, that really helped me out.
At first I wasn't seeing any improvements but after sticking to what the book said, WOW, i started seeing my abs!!
It was great!
Here's the link to it:
http://2928delcn7zirl9dx1kz2m-k1s.hop.cl鈥?/a>
Hope I helped.
Cheers!!

火车采集器
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment