Friday, February 17, 2012

I have an associate's degree in liberal arts with a political science focus. I am about to move back to New York City and continue attending school full time. I need to work also.

I have a bartending license and at least 1.5 years experience both in food service as well as retail.

I would prefer to work in my field - however, I am worried that the hours required would not be flexible and amiable to my school schedule.

I imagine this is why most working students are employed in the retail and food service industries.

Where can I search for student friendly paid opportunities in my field in NYC? What kind of things does my degree really qualify me to do?|||Since you have a bartending license and about 1.5 years experience both in food service as well as retail, please continue in the same line !!!!|||You could work for a law firm as a receptionist or assistant. Law firms have been known to help pay for school too. Good luck.

火车采集器
  • harry potter games online
  • tagalog translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment