Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am turning 21 on April 29th and will be going home for summer from college and was thinking of taking bartending classes so I could try to find a bartending job. I want to know if it's a good job, and if anyone has or is doing that and like it? also, is it reliable as far as money goes? also, is it easy to get a bartending job and how long are the classes or how long does it take to get a bartending license? any information will help me :)|||Yes bartending is fun. I bartend and love it. It's a party every night. As far as money goes it depends on where you work, what type of bar it is, and the people you serve. The classes are fairly easy (all about memorization) but costly, my classes lasted for 3 months, but I could only go on the weekends due to my schooling during the week. No it is not easy to get a good well paying bartending job w/o a license and a couple years of experience, but more than likely u can get hired at a" little hole in the wall" bar and pick up some experience even w/o a license.

火车采集器
  • google chrome extensions
  • chuckie cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment