Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm 19, at uni in wisconsin and curious about bartending laws here, I've been considering bartending, especially since summer jobs are getting more scarce and there are ample bars...
You can bartend and serve at 18, or so I keep hearing, and I've been looking up schools, which apparently there are only 2, one in Madison and one in Milwaukee. I'm across the state, by the twin cities, and was wondering if you can attain a bartending license through online courses.
If anyone in Wisconsin is licensed, I would really be grateful for where you went and such...
What's the difference between an operator/server's license and a bartending one? I've been looking this stuff up online for over an hour and the government sites are unclear, and I can't tell if any other sites are reliable or scams to get you to take online certification you don't need...|||there is NO SUCH THING AS A BAR TENDING LICENSE

some states require a responsible server course, which the employer will generally put you through

at 19 you will be very unlikely to get a bar tending job, since employers are wary of hiring someone who can't even legally taste what they are mixing.

bar tending schools are generally considered a waist of money.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment