Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am 20 years old and just about to be 21. I am looking to move to NYC with my now live-in boyfriend (we've been together four amazing years) as his job will be positioned there.

Anyways, I am looking to get my bartending license and I was wondering how much in tips a bartender in NYC typically gets. I am very outgoing, friendly and not hard on the eyes either (I really don't mean to sound conceited - but unfortunately that gets you better tips).

I don't drink much at all (a couple beers every few months) is this a problem? I know some places allow bartenders to drink and that customers buy bartenders drinks and I don't want to insult anyone by not drinking on the job! Thanks so much!|||Depending on where you work you can make hundreds a night. If you can get a job at a nice club in the city you can be rolling in it, but if you're working at a small place it won't be too much more than anywhere else in the country.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment