Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For next year, I decided I should work as a bartender at one of the (many) bars on campus. I will turn 18 in April, which is the legal age to serve alcohol in Wisconsin. However, I'm a bit lost as to how I earn a bartending license.

At the risk of sounding stupid, I have to ask for help. I've checked online, and all I get are many "online bartending classes" to take, of which I am extremely skeptical. Aren't you supposed to actually take an on-site bartending course to earn your license?

Any and all help and information on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.|||Go talk to some of the bartenders and ask them how they did it. (Go right when the bar opens so it's not too crowded.) Not only will you find the answer, you'll also make a contact, which will be helpful once you start actually looking for a job.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment