Friday, February 3, 2012

I am looking at buying either of these e-books, and I want to know if anyone has read either or both and whether they are happy with it and/or whether it has worked for them.

If someone has read both - which is better?|||Tom Venuto's eBook is fantastic. It's based on very good science, a lot of personal experience and common sense info about diet, exercise and personal motiviation.

It will basically teach you everything you need to know about getting into shape and losing fat, including how to calculate calorie requirements, how to eat better, tips for breaking fat-loss plateaus and training advice for adding muscle.

I'm a huge fan of his and his articles and BTFFTM book are fundamental to not only my fitness knowledge, but also my training. I even lost my electronic copy once because my laptop crashed and Tom replaced it with his latest, updated version for free.

I have not read Mike Geary's book, so I can't comment on that.

Tom's work is highly recommended though.

Best of luck!|||I've read burn the fat and feed the muscle by tom venuto and i can tell you that its 100% worth it. there is a ton of useful information in it regardless if you goals are to slim down or to actually be a competition body builder. i highly recommend it to EVERYONE. :)|||I have only read The truth about Abs and I followed the advice and it worked for me. It is based on real awnsers not some fad diet or gimmick contraptions or even commonly held beliefs. I got it here. http://www.realflatbelly.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment