Friday, February 3, 2012

I own the "truth about abs" by mike geary, I lost wieght every where except my stomach and have been applying the information to my life. I wanted to try vince delmontes women program because It looks better I talked to him on facebook he thinks his program is better. should I try his, or not I lost 20lbs on mikes program could i do better?|||Its really up to you. I've heard DelMonte is great but only if you have the money|||Me and my 3 friends use Truth About Abs. It is a perfect program because it has both abs exercises, full body exercises and eating healhty plan. An advantage of this program is how enjoyable it is. Try it. I had it from http://www.diettipsandfitness.com/recomm鈥?/a>
Good luck:)|||Truth about abs is the best one. There are good exercise and eating plans in it. I offer TAA.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment