Friday, February 3, 2012

Truth about abs from truthaboutabs.com by Mike Geary looks like a good program to get in shape.

Anyone got any feedback on this before I buy it? He says it is the number 1 rated program about the truth about six pack abs.

more info at

http://Click-on.to/Truth-About-Abs|||Actually, I used the truth about abs program about 5 or 6 months ago and loved it... I think I was weighing in at about 230 lbs or so when I started and had a big gut...

after about 2 months, I had dropped to about 202 lbs, but was actually stronger at the same time. I slacked off for a little while and gained some weight back, but I'm happy to say that I'm back on the program strong now and getting great results again... I wouldn't say I have a six pack yet, but I finally dropped under 200 lbs for the first time in over a decade and I feel better than ever. My gut is almost gone fully.

I def give the truth about abs my recommendation for anyone that wants to lose some extra belly fat in a sensible way.|||find out here ....http://kickkapoo.mikegeary1.hop.clickbank.net

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment