Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does anyone know where/how I can obtain a Bartending license in Texas? Can I do it online or is there a certain procedure? I googled it but didn't really get a clear result of what I wanted...

i'm trying to find and hold down a job that'll pay for school. A lot of people I use to go to school with turned to bartending and seemed to enjoy it a lot.

Just wanted to know. Don't judge me too harshly now! :D|||IT's called TABC Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission

It will cost you about $25 (unless there is a special like this site) to do it online but some restaurants will provide the course in the restaurant. Best option in my opinion though is online you pay for it and if by chance you fail you can retake it without paying again. The same cannot be said if you take it with an instructor.

http://www.learn2serve.com/tabccertifica鈥?/a>

As for the Liquor Laws well that's a whole new mess every county is different so when you get your TABC certification they will tell you more about dry counties and different rules when your serving alcohol. An instructor once told me "Don't try to understand Texas Liquor Laws unless you have already been drinking."

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment