Thursday, February 9, 2012

I work retail and my job requires me to have a bartending license to sell beer and liquor. I received my first OWI and was wondering if they take away the license for this offense and if it will stop me from obtaining other licenses because I have to travel and have a license for each municipality...|||Well we are on 2 different continents but I assume that the Bartending Licence in the U.S is similar to the Personal Alcohol Licence here in the U.K.?

I hold the UK version. If I am involved in ANY criminal activity relating to alcohol (including me driving whilst drunk or of being drunk and disorderly) I can have my licence revoked.

If my licence is taken away, then I would be banned from re-applying within 5 Years,

Could be similar there?!?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment