Friday, February 3, 2012

Now as I am curious to hear if this program is actually legitimate, which from what I have read about it seems to be pretty good, I also have another question about it. I just recently came across this online and it seems like a program I am very interested to try. But there is one thing keeping me from buying it or even doing the 21 day trial. I know that there is a diet to follow along with the workouts, but I am returning back to my college campus in a little over a week. I'm fine with counting calories, I do that religiously and am usually around 1200 a day sometimes even less. The thing is I have to live on campus for another full year before I'm able to move into an apartment/house meaning I still have meal swipes, which means I have to eat dorm food most of the time, once and a while I will buy something else or cook but sense I pay for the meal swipes it would be a huge waste of money to not use them at all. So, basically what I'm wondering is if this will still give me results if I just do the workouts and continue to count calories and eat healthier like I have been rather than following the diet provided? Thanks, any feedback is much appreciated!|||No i don't think you would get results....I think that since you are eating the dorm food then you should do twice as much than the workout ask calories you can get rid of those extra calories that the dorm food gives you!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment