Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a 19 year old from Toronto,Canada who wants to move to the U.S. I'm specifically trying to move to Florida, where my father and most of my other relatives on his side live.My main question is could I work at a bar/club until my father starts sponsoring for me? I have my bartending license and just wanted to know my options. Is there a special visa I could go on until he files for me? Or if working in the U.S. is totally out of the question could I stay with him for six months return to Canada for the summers and go back to the U.S.? I ask because I know there is a law that states Canadians can stay in the U.S. for up to six months at a time. So would immigration in both Canada and the U.S. give me a hard time for going back and forth?|||You can't work. You can go back and forth, just don't work. If you get caught working you'll really mess up your father's attempt to get you a green card.|||Check out this link on the US Government's main web site.
It deals with working in the US.


http://www.usa.gov/visitors/work.shtml

I hope this helps!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment