Friday, February 17, 2012

I work full time already and recently my babysitter quit. So I had to enroll my daughter in daycare and that's a big extra expense. I started looking for a second job on Craig's List etc. but so far there are only a few sales (not good at that) positions, and a phone sex operator. My skills are pretty much in office work etc. and I do have my bartending license, but my husband (wish he'd get a second job but no) has asked me not to bartend because I get really depressed at all the drunks grabbing me and hitting on me etc. What should I look for that would work me a couple of nights and maybe weekends?|||www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jwilliams21 watch the video. it'll answer all of your questions. You can even set up your own schedule. got to the website or you can call me if you have ling distance and i can put you in a call with my boss that'll help you understand this business. My name is Jamie and my personal cell number is 704-712-8231. I just made my mom quit her job so she could work with me for Pre-Paid Legal and she is lovin the good life.|||wow -- that's so not fair working 2 jobs. Your little girl needs you. Can you work fulltime opposite shift from your husband so no daycare is needed? Can you find someone to watch your daughter in their home cheaper? You can deliver pizza, find retail Christmas position, put together gift baskets for christmas that people will buy, maybe you can babysit during the day for a few other kids and your child and then work at night while he's gone.|||Try a legitamate home based business that is what I do as a single mom of a 2 year old and currently jobs are not falling into my lap either. Bills are due and time is running out to pay them so having a second income stream of $500 a month helps tremendously and you are helping others do the same.

Want to know what it is I do send me a reply.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment