Friday, February 17, 2012

I work as a nurse aide at a nursing home.
This nurse became the supervisor for the night shift, which is the shift I work. Nastacia(changed her name) is letting the title of supervisor go to her head. She gets away with so much because the main boss is close to her and because her sister has a position in the office at the nursing home.
She nitpicked me so bad last week that I have an infection and I am bleeding internally.I am on antibiotics and cannot come off until later this week.She nitpicked me so badly that I cried for 4 hours while caring for my patients and then I started bleeding vaginally later that night and it wouldn't stop so of course I went to the doctor.I am doing the treatment to get better.
Last night she tried to nitpick me.One of the nurses from the 2 to 10pm shift spilled milk used for feeding tubes.The stains were dried up.It is the housekeeping department's job to clean up dried spills.
She saw the spill and just automatically assumed that it was still liquid and blew the whole thing out of proportion like she normally does petty stuff. Then she said "When yall see a spill yall could wipe it up." all nasty. She tried and it didn't come out.That's what her **** get for assuming it was liquid.She walked off.
I had to keep my cool because I was about to explode and ask "Look what is your problem with me?!
I need my job.I am currently searching for a better job.I earned my bartending license so I am looking to get out of the nurse aide field and be a bartender through the remainder of my time here at the university until I earn my teaching degree.
Nastacia just torments me and my coworkers.She finds things to nitpick about.
She already nitpicked me to the point that I cried for a long time and to sickness, and she tried it again last night.
And then I asked her for isolation bags because there were none and she got all attitudinal and said "I told yall we don't have any bags.I can't give you what I don't have.Go to another floor and take some bags from them."
Its not what you say, its how you say it and never once did I say that she had to give me what she didn't have.I asked a simple legitimate question.My coworkers were upset at the way she said it too.I had to walk off because I was about to snap on her miserable butt.
How should I tell her to cool it with nitpicking me?
She has one more time to nitpick me and I am going to go into one of the residents' bathrooms and start cutting myself or pinching myself until I'm black and blue.I can't take this! Her nitpicking is tearing me apart mentally.She has one more time and I am probably going to end up hurting myself.I'm going to scratch myself, cut myself, or pinch myself in one of the resident's rooms.I feel like just breaking down if she picks at me one more time.
How should I tell her to back down?

And telling the director of nursing is out of the question because the DON is close to her.She gets away with a lot just because she's close to the DON and because her sister has a position in the office.
I'm on the edge here.|||you sound a bit nutty with the cutting
but smile and say in your head
when i get another job i will let you know in front of the DON what a miserable pain you are

how ever i would in writing complain to the hr department about her harassment
stating the effect it has on you

normally its not easy to get a nurses aid out of the air
they cant sack you for formally complain
but make it in writing , make it formal
companies have a duty of care|||Tell your supivisor|||i never been trough this kind of situation but i can tell you its againgst the law to harass somebody. I think what you should do is have some other workers who are bully also who worked with the lady write letters wothout puttingng thier names of course and you should write one to and then you should mail them to main boss whithout you guys name. IF you dont want to get your co-workers to write letters then you write a letter saying everything that you seen her do and what she does to you and mail it. But i should tell you more than one letter is going more persuasive than one. In the letter you said how this person attitude is making you sick and not allowing you to work to your full pontentiall. Also make sure you especifically put in your letter that if this problem can not be resolved you are going to take seek legal remedies. IF you get to that point you are going to have to get legal help but i think that women need a lesson

p.s keep copies of the letters so you can have proof you tried to resolve the problem

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment