Friday, February 17, 2012

I know you need to know every drinks off the top of your head. But if I wanted to become a Bartender , what skills do I need ? I'm 18 & I'm taking a year off, then I'm applying to a Bartending school in Boston to get my Bartending license . But I wanna know more about it. I know I have what it takes to be a Bartender , but I need to know the skills . I been mixing drinks all summer , and I pretty much know a lot , weather whats the drinks are called , or smell like . If you know a lot about Bartending , can you please help me and tell me what do I need to know to be a Bartender . Thank You ..|||I went to Boston Bartending School in Dracut, MA in December. Very reputable place. They do a special for under $300 for a 4 day class. The new owner and instructor Mike is fantastic. He will teach you most everything about Vodka, Tequila, Gin, Whiskey, Rum, Triple-Sec and how to mix alcohols. They have a full fake bar you just practice mixing and study with each other. He tells you the most important thing to practice is to "Keep people Sitting, keep them Smiling, and keep them Sober." You will leave there with serious confidence on mixing drinks. I never knew a thing about alcohol before taking that class. All you need to do is pay attention and be a people person! Now you can name a drink and I'd remember it because of how much fun they were to learn in class. Go for it!! you receive a book, certificate of accomplishment and a Bartender ID. Also, bartending is always good $$$ on the side :)|||Make good cocktails

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment