Friday, February 17, 2012

How do I go about suing this person? I am sick and tired of this night supervisor picking with me.I work as a nurse aide at a nursing home.
She wrote me up and suspended me claiming that I verbally abused a resident.

She didn't go about this procedure right at all.When a person is accused of verbally abusing someone, the supervisor is supposed to write the room number of the resident who is making the accusation.She didn't do that at all.There is no room number or resident name on this write up.And she didn't bother to investigate.

The union book says that in an event that an employee is accused of abuse, an investigation is supposed to be done.She didn't bother to ask the other nurses or nurse aides or even the residents if they saw or heard anything.She just went straight to a write up and suspension.
And she didn't list the room number of the resident who is making the accusation and this goes against company rules.The room number or resident's name is supposed to be listed.

This night supervisor has been harassing me since she became supervisor earlier this year and I am sick of it.She just finds stuff to gripe at me about.
She picks on me so much that I harm myself.I go into a resident's bathroom and I cut myself and pinch myself.She has picked on me so much that I have even felt like taking my own life.
I sometimes feel like drowning myself.
I feel like jumping from a building.

I came down ill in March because of her constant harassment.I was internally bleeding for a whole week.
I am still ill and it's now the month of May.
Tests are currently being run on me to make sure I don't have cancer.The doctor notices that I have been under tremendous pressure due to this night supervisor picking on me.

I have kept all the medical papers with diagnoses and why I was in the hospital.
I have this write up in my records.Its unfair.No room number or resident name which totally goes against company policy.And no investigation was conducted.She just went straight to write up.
She is trying to get me fired.
She got another nurse aide fired and moved from a floor.She is doing the exact same thing.

She just finds things to nitpick me about.
I have been quiet for too long.
Its time for me to take a stand like Rosa Parks did.
Its time that I speak out.
I also want to make sure that she doesn't do this to some other poor innocent girl or man in the future.She is abusing her power and I'm tired of it.

She singles me out.She picks on me in particular.
I find her behavior towards me creepy.I am very uncomfortable around her.I feel threatened.I feel raped.

She is even starting to appear in my nightmares.I wake up screaming and crying.

My health is just declining in some ways.I even have insomnia.I have a hard time staying asleep.I have been getting by on 2 to 3 hours of sleep.Its possible I may have cancer because of all the stress she has caused me.I internally bled for a whole week back in March due to the pressure she caused.I am still ill.
I have harmed myself because of her behavior towards me.
I even feel like taking my life sometimes because of her.

I will be filing a grievance against her.Union book says I can.So I will do just that.

I also want to take legal action.
How do I go about suing her?
Are attorneys available for college students with low paying jobs?
Something has to give.I want to nip this in the bud.
Talking to her doesn't work.

I am putting in my application for bartending positions since I earned my bartending license.I am trying to get out of the nurse aide field.
I am going to apply to other nursing homes too and if I land a nursing home job I will still fill out for bartending positions.I just want this supervisor to leave me alone.I am making my moves to leave this corrupt nursing home while I'm fighting this.

She is not in the right.
She has no right to supsend me without an investigation.She was supposed to ask the other nurses and nurse aides.She has no right to suspend me or write me up without leaving a room number or name of the resident making the accusation.There is no name or resident room number.No investigation was performed.This goes against union rules.
And she has been picking with me from day one she because supervisor and I'm sick of it.She constanly nit picks me and watches me.Its getting to be very creepy.I have nightmares about her.I have insomnia and don't get much sleep.My health is in jeopardy.
She's messing up my life and I'm tired of it.I want to take action.

How do I go about this?

How do I go about getting an attorney?
Are attorney's available for people with low paying jobs?
How do I go about fighting this?
I also want to make sure that she doesn't do this to some other innocent lady or man down the line.|||Very sorry this is happening to you. You can "fight back" by documenting.

Document everything you've said here, and include a copy of that write-up. Also include a Dr.'s statement. Then run to your union with your rulebook and show them your documentation.

She wrote you up without due process, thus violating union rules and procedure. Technically you're "innocent until proven guilty." She took it upon herself as "judge, jury, executioner." Wrong.

If after you've gone to the union and her harassments/intimidations/obnoxious behavior intensifies or increases in any way-keep documenting each incident on seperate paper, double space. Tell whoever's over her, and back it up with your documentations.

Hopelly the union will investigate your grievance by this time and they should advise you as to what further steps to take. Meanwhile, if nothing's resolved within a reasonable amount of time and she's still dysfunctional-still keep documenting, if necessary every day. HR's next and send copies to your union. The more you're harassed by her, the more you'll document, and the more it'll look bad on her.

If HR does nothing and this supervisor continues her toxic behavior-contact your union and ask them to refer you to an attorney.

I know it's easier said than done-but try not to let her get to you in such a way you'd consider suicide. Do that, and she "wins." Document, and she may get a subpoena to appear in court on charges of contributing to/causing a hostile environment-and believe me, no one likes getting a subpoena and docked a day's pay.

She started this. You can end it. Good luck.|||There is such a shortage of nurses, and CNA"s just quit and go elsewhere.
I had a DON like this and quit, It is not worth it.|||If you have a union and you are a member of the union, go to the shop steward or union chief. The RN is acting as a supervisor in this situation and thus this is a management problem. If the union will not help you out you need to make sure everyone knows and you can suggest you get a new union.|||your supervisor must have to report to someone-go to their manager and coolly and calmly tell your story. Also, if it is against union rules, don't you have a union rep to take this too? You will have to have very good detailed notes about specific instances where this supervisor has treated you poorly, just saying things like she picks on me won't do.|||The truth is going to hurt, and i wont sugar coat any of it. You need to get a back bone and take this to higher grounds. You let her do this by not taking actions. In a court of law, unless she personally harms you(minus emotions) there is little you can do. You need to talk to a higher per than she is. Plus may I add to the fact that you are so into this person and her actions towards you, that you intentionally hurt yourself, if you stated this to anyone, they will see you as an unstable person, regardless of the situation, and you will be the one to lose.

Letting someone dictate your emotional well being is a crime in it's self. 'WHY' would you do this. You are only hurting yourself. Make a claim against her, and take actions. You are looking like she has reason to correct you by hurting yourself, in cutting, pinching, and what ever else you may had done. That will not help you in any case. May i suggest you never state what you have done.

Write down everything she has done, down to the minute, Give it to a person in charge, and have them sign it, that you have made a complaint. If nothing is done after a few of those, you have right to sue the company, for letting it be a hostile work place. 'STOP' hurting yourself, what have you gained..nothing but scars.|||Did you verbally abuse a resident? You never said one way or the other. If you did, then her actions are totally justified, if not, then you can hire an attorney and sue her for slander/libel, but be prepared to prove your innocence. Why would a resident say you had verbally abused them in the first place? Is this someone who has a grudge against you for some reason? My Mom was verbally abused in a nursing home and she never recovered from it, it destroyed her mind so it is important for you to be honest about this, by all means, fight for your innocence, but if you really did this, then you need to pay for it. There are two types of people who have no defenses to cruelty, little kids and the elderly. My grandmother was beaten to death in a nursing home so I am very concerned about any abuse committed in one by anyone for any reason.|||Go and see your Human Resources Manager, he/she will guide you from there. If that doesn't work, there should be a Fair Act poster hanging in your employee lounge or room with a phone number on it for complaints.

火车采集器
  • pizza games
  • cheap flights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment