Saturday, March 3, 2012

What are the top five best food cities in the u.s.? Please dont answer unless you can do so without bias, and I would prefer if you have some source to back up your answers (e.g. zagat or another reputable restaurant guide). thanks.|||New York
Chicago
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Washington, DC

I put them in this order based on New York being the standard holder with four 3-star Michelen establishments, Chicago being the hottest new spot in the country and right behind in terms of quality, San Francisco on the same grounds as NY although with slightly fewer high end places, Vegas for sheer volume of starred chefs cooking there, and DC for the number of restaurants in the city and metro area of the highest standard which for a city of it's size is mind boggling.|||It depends on what you like.

Seafood? Try coastal cities.
Ribs? Try Kansas City.
Pizza? Try Chicago.
Burgers? There's a famous place in Boston that I don't know the name of.

Etc.|||1 New York
2 Chicago
3 Tampa
4 Miami
5 Houston|||General, all around:

New York
San Francisco
Chicago|||No order:

Seattle
San Fran
New York
LA
Washington DC|||I would have to go with Chicago. Wonderful steaks and pleasant atmosphere|||I have been to all over usa,best food city is no doubt Lasvegas.
BEST rest. in the world. Fine dining,best seafood,italian,chinese,indian.cajun,con鈥?br> anything u can imagine-its there.(zagat says so too)|||Go to Memphis for BBQ!|||Based on personal experience and in no particular order:
New Orleans
New York
Charleston
San Francisco
Chicago|||In my experience,

New York
San Francisco
San Diego
Seattle
Boston

I found Vegas to be over-rated.|||I can't back it up, I just know what pops out in my mind from reading, since I try to keep up on the trends.

NY, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, San Francisco.|||1. New York City
2. Chicago
3. San Francisco
4. Dallas
5. Boston

I have been to many cities where i ate delicious food across the unites States but the cities above stood out in my mine to be "the best of the best"!
i read all the time restaurant reviews in many cities! i enjoy reading and eating at great restaurants from inexpensive to expensive. also, i collect recipes so I'm always interested in good food.

the other restaurants rounding off my top 10 are :
6. Las Vegas
7. Naples
8. Phoenix
9. Philadelphia
10. Atlanta

For barbecue, without question, it is Memphis!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment