Friday, March 9, 2012

I provide 360 degree panaromic image service for restaurants. Eventually would expand to property and hotels.

My service will help restaurants get online bookings on sites like timeout.co.uk. lastminute.com, restaurant-guide.co.uk.

Imagine you are a restaurant owner and want to promote your restaurant online on websites such as lastminute.com. Having a 360 degree image of a restaurant will help a restaurant get online bookings. But only professionals who have the technical knowledge and capability can do it. It is separate service - something I provide.

Now I want to promote my service online

Panorama/panoramic/360 are the important words which ppl type when searching for my service on google.

www.panorapics.co.uk
www. panoramicphotography.me.uk
www.360.me.uk
www.panoramicphotographyservice.com / .co.uk

Please send me your favorite suggestions. Put yourself on the restaurant/public side. What can I call my website?

Cheers everyone :)

Best,

R. from London|||view360.co.uk
viewthree6tee.co.uk
3sixty.co.uk
threesixtyview.co.uk
preview360.co.uk
liveview.co.uk
preview.co.uk (pre view)
and when you do choose a good name,save yourself some time and money by going to http://www.yewtreedigital.co.uk/client/a鈥?/a>
One of my friends had a website made by them and they made it to his exact specification.|||Your idea is great but your website names don't tell that you are advertising restaurants. I understand that you will want to expand to hotels and other properties, but what you are now suggesting is not something I would think of to search on to find more details on a restaurant.

www.see360.restaurants.uk
www.restaurants.360view.uk

Each website should deal with it's own niche. So when ready to expand, set up a new URL for the hotels.

Good luck!|||Hi,

I have a lot of experience marketing small companies online (I have 3 companies). One of the best ways is to sign up at business directories and protals. These are basically listings of businesses (simliar to the phone book). The advantage is that these portals usually get a lot of traffic and they're ranked high on Google because of all the quality links they contain.

My favorite portal is called Directory Exclusive. I signed up a few weeks ago because they're giving a away a free business card holder when a person enter's their company info. I received it in the mail 3 days ago =)

I don't know if they still have that promotion, but you can try to get the free card holder here:


http://www.exclusive-directory-listing.info

Good Luck|||www.deeplook.uk

www.closelook.uk

www.cityscope.uk|||www.gayestsiteontheweb.co.uk (that was a joke)
www.360panoramicpics.co.uk

火车采集器
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • windows office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment