Friday, March 9, 2012

I haven't done this in a very long time....but I used to hang out in the Oak Lawn area....and go to some of the bars, in the area...such as jr's, tmc (Throckmorton Mining Company), Moby Dick, the Dallas Eagle, and maybe a few other bars.

Mainly, though, I went to JR's.

But like I said earlier, I haven't gone back to these bars (in fact, the entire area)...for a very long time.


Anyway, I was just wondering if any of these bars are still around....especially jr's and the Dallas Eagle.


I've checked them out on the net....using different
phone directories and bar/restaurant guides...and they've
helped, sort of. But I don't know how up-to-date their
information is.

They probably are pretty much up-to-date....but I
just wanted to make sure.


If you have any info on this, I'd really appreciate it.






Thanks.








|||http://dallas.gaycities.com/bars/nid/120鈥?/a>|||JRS is def around! I was there a few weeks ago, it was fun. I dont think the Dallas Eagle is there anymore though. For more info go to www.guidelive.com and you will get the scope on the bars.....|||Both The Dallas Voice and the TWIT (This Week In Texas magazine) are now available on-line, so they should be able to give you some current information.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment