Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi!

I provide 360 degree panaromic image service for restaurants. Eventually would expand to property and hotels.

My service will help restaurants get online bookings on sites like timeout.co.uk. lastminute.com, restaurant-guide.co.uk.

Imagine you are a restaurant owner and want to promote your restaurant online on websites such as lastminute.com. Having a 360 degree image of a restaurant will help a restaurant get online bookings. But only professionals who have the technical knowledge and capability can do it. It is separate service - something I provide.

Now I want to promote my service online

Panorama/panoramic/360 are the important words which ppl type when searching for my service on google.

www.panorapics.co.uk
www. panoramicphotography.me.uk
www.360.me.uk
www.panoramicphotographyservice.com / .co.uk

Please send me your favorite suggestions. Put yourself on the restaurant/public side. What can I call my website?

Cheers everyone :)

R. from London|||www.panoramicviews.com

or

www.panoramic-premonitions.com|||The first one is good, it's short and to the point. The 3rd one is short too, but numbers and all the lil words may get confusing and lose the meaning of the website. 8)|||www.photoramic.co.uk

Like photo/panoramic

Hope this helps|||i think it should be
www.rafpanorapics.co.uk|||www.360.me.uk|||how about www.restorama.com? (a bit corny, I know!)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment