Saturday, March 3, 2012

I think she's great and has put up an AWESOME site, especially for Weight Watchers people. The restaurant guides and points are soo comprehensive! www.dwlz.com

Hungry-girl.com is also great! She has fantasic recipes, low-cal and they taste phenominal.

I think I'll share these sites at my next Weight Watchers meeting!|||I love DWLZ! She must put a ton of work into it, and the restaurant listings even include Canadian ones. Love it. I'm sure the people at your meeting will appreciate the tip!|||OK, shameless plug here. My wife has been doing WW for about 2 years now and Dotti's site was recommended to her at her meetings. There is tons of information there but in a difficult to navigate format (for my wife anyway). I am in the process of making a site similar to Dotti's but hopefully a little easier to use. I've been putting it together for a few months but it is still a work in progress. Takes about 3-6 hours per restaurant to get it formatted properly. Check it out and let me know what you think!! Feel free to let others know if you like what you see.

I will have to check out Hungry-Girl, haven't heard of that one. Thanks and good luck doing WW (wife lost 50 lbs)!

火车采集器
  • publishing companies
  • smokey bones coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment