Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've had nothing but mediocre meals during my visits to Estes. Have you had a good meal at a restaurant there? If so, where? I'm only interested in personal or word-of-mouth recommendations -- no search results from restaurant guides, please.|||My husband and I visit Estes several times a year and we like good food. The best place we've been to is Twin Owls Steakhouse. Excellent food in a casually elegant atmosphere. Beef and game are their specialities. Their elk loin is to die for! A meal for two with wine will be around $100, well worth it.

Another nice place is The Gallery which specializes in fresh fish flown in from the Pacific. Lots of interesting recipes, definitely not your run-of-the-mill fishhouse.

My favorite Italian place is Sweet Basilico. It's very small, about 15 tables and you may have to wait for a table, but it's worth the wait! Excellent, fresh Italian at very reasonable prices. Dunraven Inn is also good for Italian. I love their Alfredo dishes - very rich!

I believe that if you try any of these places, you'll change your opinion of mediocre meals in Estes!|||We ate at a restaurant where you cook your own steak. It was really good. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. Ask anyone in Estes Park and I'm sure they will know.|||The Grumpy Gringo is good, but you better leave a big tip or the waiter will come out the door after you.|||Estes Park Brewery wasn't too bad. Food was bar food, but after a long day of hiking...was fantastically good.|||MEXICAN

Grumpy Gringo

火车采集器
  • bully dog
  • cool games for girls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment