Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi, Can anyone help, I was tested for Celiac Disease last week and thankfully the test came back normal, but the Doctor Diagnosed me with I.B.S, and said that I had a sensitivity to Gluten and should cut it out of my diet.
After spending all night on the Gluten free web sites like Gluten free mall, etc, I find that I am now feeling very overwhelmed by the whole situation, and am starting to feel a little depressed about all the changes and choices.
Can anyone who has gone through this steer me in the right direction please. I seen a book called Gluten Free Grocery Shopping Guide by Dr. Mara Matison & Mr. Dainis Matison, and another restaurant guide by Triumph Dining gluten free.
Are these good books and does anyone know of anymore that can be helpful?
Does anyone know of any web sites that offer a big variety of gluten free products all in one place?
Please Please Help!!!|||Hey, it's not about your eyes, it's about your mouth! Reading is fine, but it really doesn't do much besides make you feel overwhelmed, as you found out.

Cut out some glutens for awhile and see what happens. The obvious ones are the breads and wheat flour products like pasta. Take it easy, and start one step at a time. If you are eating a lot of gluten now, reducing it should help, and if it does, you will be motivated to try more substitutes. First, just find out if cutting out breads and wheats helps you.|||I'm confused. There's only one answer so far, which doesn't say anything about losing weight. Also this is pretty much the same question as i've seen elsewhere.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment