Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How Do I get more people to visit my site? I have a a restaurant guide web site for the Los Angeles are and Orange County area that is called http://www.hungrysavings.com but i'm net getting enough visitors. How can I increase my visitor hits?|||Advertisement. I live in OC and I bet some of the mexicans would love that so go in town and put up flyer's about your website. It's a very good idea. Don't spam because then people WON'T want it but when their are questions on here about saving money in restaurants then send them a link to your website.|||Spam it everywhere like on Y/A and like on other fourms just search em up on google or something

Also i think u can put a ad up on craigslist check that out|||Advertise it everywhere. The internet, local paper, flyers, etc.|||Advertise. one good way is on youtube. post videos about it and try to get alot of subscribers. and im sure there's alot of other ways to advertise. like posters and stuff|||you need to advertise it :)

You could make handouts and give them to people in the city, or just do what your doing, by telling people about the site.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment