Friday, March 9, 2012

I just made a raw lasagna with oil & herb - tossed zucchini as pasta, marinated onions & spinach, basic raw marinara, sliced olives, and a cashew cheese i got from youtube- To die for!!
This is coming from a very picky foodie (omni) who LOVES great gourmet food!
What's you favorite raw recipe?
:)|||Because no animals are in it! :D|||This is a brand new Vegan book I think you'd really enjoy.
http://www.amazon.com/118-Degr鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

|||Raw recipies contain uniqe flavors that die out when something is cooked or heated, this is why somepeople find raw food either scrumptious or disgusting. your recipe sounds good except for the raw lasagna part... how do you go about and eat raw lasagna? My favorite raw recipe? I don't know, but I remember tasting this raw smoked fish entree and I swear that fish tasted like ham!!!


Woops, this is the vegan corner, the only raw vegan recipie I like is a nice PB&J sandwitch, although I think the jelly might have steamed the fruit before mashing them, but its still good!|||My favorite raw recipe of all time is Berry Applelicious Pie with Honey Cream! So Very Rawesome!!!! You got to try it! Get Your Raw on!

http://www.rawpeople.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>|||You think that's yummy? You should try a bacon cheese burger.|||Ha,! I just had zucchini tagliatelle aswell- with soybeans, miso paste and sesame dressing.
I got sprouted bread and raw margerine for dessert, think Imma have me some fig jam on it.|||Because you get to taste veggies for what they are, no sh*t in them.
:D

Zucchini noodles with a pureed tomato sauce =]|||Try a bacon cheese burger with barbucue sause and lettuce on it|||Hard to choose, all so good. Dont you just feel your cells dancing for joy when you eat such healthy meals! I way prefer it over junk!|||That sounds SOOOO tasty. Can you share the recipe please?
I love raw "italian" food, mmmm mmm mmm!|||bc i put a big fat steak on top of mine|||the only thing that cannot be eaten "raw" is meat. So nothing vegan is "raw"

火车采集器
  • book clubs
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment