Friday, March 9, 2012

ok i know loads of girls say they like nice guys but they are just trying to be politically correct because they know they're supposed to, and most of the guys who say girls like nice guys are only saying that because they've heard girls say it. for the sake of all women i am just going to say it: we do not like nice guys! please don't be a nice guy, it is such a turn off, i totally hate it. don't be a jerk but just find some middle ground ok? like one guy i was dating asked me "permission" to change his display name on myspace are you for real? don't ask for permission to do that what do i care i'm not your guardian i'm your GIRLFRIEND! don't call me every 24 hours to "see how i'm doing", don't get me flowers every single date, don't ask me what i want to do, don't! i dont like it or want it. i want a man who will take the lead and take me on a ride (NOT a sexual thing! i mean like an emotional ride)! who will allow me to just sit in the passenger's seat and experience (and not shout out directions at every minute). who will order for me at restaurants, guide me through life, make the important decisions, make the plans, let me anticipate his calls by not having them at consistent times, make me wonder about him like all the girls in the romance novels *sigh*. i know i know all these things are typically frowned upon but for the sake of women everywhere PLEASE there are way too many nice guys, and if most women would me more upfront about what we really want this would not be a problem!! i dont want a nice guy i want a real one.

sorry if this bothered you i just had to get it off my chest. i know nice guys are well meaning but i just don't like it it's too over the top. so sorry if you're a nice guy and this offended you im sorry i really do like nice guys but i just dont like dating them because its boring and uncomfortable im just trying to be honest|||thanks for letting us know o_O|||It sounds like you want a suck-up who will be there for your every command, but then you will tell this guy I don't care what you want, it is all about me. Sorry, but sounds like you want a limo driver to showfer you around, not a boyfriend.|||and that's why you will never be happy,so sick of women like you,just because a man is good to you you call him weak,everytime you see a nice guy you make up stupid **** like this,you know what you on with you badboy lovin ways you will pay for it.

火车采集器
  • yamaha outboards
  • mike geary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment