Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am looking to lose about 45-50 pounds!! I saw this one program that had these hand things and guides on how to make certain dishes and restaurant guides and stuff and then of course there's neutrosystem and Jenny Craig! What's the best?? Has anyone lost large amounts of weight on any of these systems?? How much did you lose and how fast?? Please help!!!! Thanks so much!!!|||Hello Sparkles,

If you are looking for best weight loss systems you have a strict diet to follow like what i have done. I was 152 pounds before I started planning to loss weight. Following the strict diets and exercises given to me I've lost 60 pounds.

I always make sure to eat at least some healthy fats in most of my meals. Eating enough healthy fats is very important for maintaining proper fat burning and muscle building hormone levels in my body. Adequate healthy fats in my diet also helps in keeping my appetite under control. My gym instructor told me that burning to much fat and eating less of it, is not good. So if you aim to burn fats/calories there must be a balance. I also eat a high quality protein source with each meal and snack that I eat. Quality proteins from grass-fed meats, grass-fed raw dairy, and even from plant sources such as nuts and beans provides good appetite suppression so I can control my calorie intake easier.

And regarding with the exercises I have done. I jog ever morning, do bicycle crunches that really helps my stomach work. Doing arms and legs exercise at the same time I get enhanced work in my stomach muscles, and by twisting I get increased work in my oblique muscles. All parts of my stomach are worked with this one exercise. It really helps a lot in getting rid of my belly fats.

Hope that helps. If there is anything more I can do for you just drop me a line.|||I would recomend herbal magic! its all natural i use to work at one in my town ive seen wonderful results, my sister did it and lost 75 pounds in 4 months ive seen what it can do, there are a few catches though it is fairly pricey but id say its worth it.. its more of a lifestyle change you have to be really commited inorder to succeed.. if you have good will power and if you really wanna do it you can also going off the pills ive seen alot of people gain there wait back but its only because they stopped eating healthy.. you cant do it and then go back to eating junk (not saying you do) but diet is important if you want to stay healthy and keep fit... just a suggestion|||Just burn more calories then you consume. Eat those green healthy foods, don't drink a lot of pop and sugary foods, and there you go =)|||P90X Extreme Home Fitness

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment