Friday, February 3, 2012

Or Tony Venuto : Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle ? Please, my people, don't scam ! ! I know there are a lot of people who actually are trying to sell this product, but honesty is one of the most valuable human treasures

Let's play fair !_ Thank you|||I've read the book. It was good and it helped me. I bought it from an online entrepreneur. He sent me a free 5 step like infomercial thing. Basically 5 emails explaining how he used the product and how it worked for him.

And he sold me! I have no complaints. The book is good. It changed my thinking on the way that I'd been training.

I'm in much better shape now. I've applied what I learned, I'm about a month in and I'm seeing some great results.

Here's where I first learned about the program and where I got the 5 step intro: www.10minute6pack.com.|||I don't think this really has anything to do with Men's Health. It's more of a promo for books.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment